"Supermedia" competition notice
INPS has published the Supermedia competition notice for the 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 school years.
Recipients of the scholarships are students who are the children of:
- public administration employees registered with the unitary performance management
credit and social;
- pensioners from the public administration who are users of Public Employees Management;
- registered with the Master's Assistance Management.
The scholarships refer to academic performance for:
- the achievement of the end-of-cycle qualification for lower and lower secondary school
- promotion to subsequent classes in upper secondary school.
To compete for the scholarship, you must submit an application between 12.00 on 29 July and 12.00 on 30 September.