Erasmus + scholarships for final year students
We inform you that, within the Erasmus + KA1 VET Programme, the province of Grosseto is
recipient of the VET mobility card since 2019 and of the “BUDS BUDDING” project in 2021
MOBILITY2021 - GROSSETO VET MOBILITY 2021-1-IT01-KA121-VET-000011549".
BBum involves several higher education institutions in our province and our institution has been awarded:
- 1 mobility grant for students, soon-to-be graduates, who are in their fifth year in the school year.
Therefore, the students of the V classes of this institute are informed that this notice allows
them to apply to participate in the selection to obtain 1 scholarship for a 3-month mobility experience in Valencia (ES).
The destination of the mobility may undergo variations in consideration of the evolution of the
The details of the Project can be found in the Procurement Notice (Annex 01)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE PROJECT REFERENCE PROFESSOR TERESA CIMINO firstname.lastname@example.org whatsApp contact 329/5447540
Applications must be sent to the email address GRIS01100X@editore.it no later than
beyond April 13, 2022.
Candidates must produce the following documents:
- Motivational letter in Italian and English (as per Attachment 02)
- Europass format CV in English (as per Attachment 03)
- Report card for 2020/21
- Copy of the health card
- Copy of a valid identity document (passport or identity card)
- Language certification certificate
- Any documents certifying volunteer activities, temporary and/or seasonal jobs.