Attached you can download the information material relating to the course that Polo Manetti Porciatti of Grosseto is holding in collaboration with Assoservizi.
The course is entirely free as it is financed with the resources of the POR ESF TUSCANY 2014-2020 and falls within the scope of Giovanisì ( www.giovanisi.it ), the project of the Tuscany Region for the autonomy of young people.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE:
The Smart Manufacturing Developer has knowledge and skills in the use of software, data, hardware, plants, systems (production, maintenance, logistics) and models. He is an expert in methods and tools related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning . Possesses the necessary knowledge both to create software applications for the industrial Internet Of Things (IOT) and to manage the data collected by sensors and software, analyzing them, visualizing them and predicting future values of the critical characteristics of a production process, also determining the optimal moment to intervene in the process. It also presents knowledge in the field of Cybersecurity and the vulnerability of connected systems, essential in the 4.0 era .
The Smart Manufacturing Developer 4.0 is a software design, development, testing and maintenance technician who knows how to create and program ICT solutions, write ICT product specifications in accordance with the requirements. The Smart Manufacturing Developer 4.0 is able to ensure the creation and implementation of ICT applications; to develop the software according to the defined specifications, designing and writing codes and taking care of the user interface and debugging, up to the final testing.
STRUCTURE OF THE TRAINING COURSE:
The course has a total duration of 800 hours, divided into 530 hours of classroom training, 240 hours of internship and 30 hours of accompanying measures .
The project structure includes the following training units:
- Professional orientation – 4 hours
- Intermediate English – 16 hours
- Communication and team building techniques – 16 hours
- The company and organizational models – 16 hours
- Safety in the workplace – 16 hours
- Computer science preparatory to software design and development – 72 hours
- Software application design – 60 hours
- Software application development – 70 hours
- Testing and debugging techniques – 30 hours
- Software Update and Maintenance – 30 hours
- Regulations and accessibility requirements – 20 hours
- Technical English – 20 hours
- Cloud computing and Internet Of Things in production processes – 50 hours
- Advanced and Predictive analytics – 74 hours
- Cybersecurity in IOT – 20 hours
- Change management in technological innovation – 16 hours
- Internship – 240 hours
PARTICIPANT ACCESS REQUIREMENTS:
- Upper secondary education diploma
- Professional technical diploma pursuant to Legislative Decree 17/10/2005 n. 226, art. 20 c. 1 letter c)
- Admission to the fifth year of high school courses, pursuant to legislative decree 17 October 2005 n. 226, art. 2 paragraph 5. as well as to those who do not possess an upper secondary education diploma, subject to accreditation of the skills acquired in previous education, training and work paths following the fulfillment of the educational obligation referred to in the Regulation adopted by Ministerial Decree Public Education 22 August 2007 n. 139.
The course reserves 20% of the available places for women who will be admitted as a priority upon reaching sufficient levels.
MEMBERSHIP SELECTION METHOD:
If the number of applications received exceeds the places available on 27 and 28 February 2020 , selections will take place from 9.00am to 6.00pm at the Assoservizi headquarters, in Viale Monte Rosa 196, Grosseto .
The selection includes:
- Psycho-aptitude test;
- English language proficiency test;
- IT knowledge test;
- Interview aimed at verifying motivation, actual availability to attend and interest in the specific sector.
You are required to present yourself with a valid identity document , failure to present will be considered as a withdrawal from the course. This notice is valid as a summons.
The ranking of the selection results will be published on www.assoservizi.eu IFTS section.
INPUT CREDIT RECOGNITION:
After selection and relative admission to the course, those enrolled who believe they possess specific skills related to the UC of the project will be able to make a formal request for recognition of training credits upon entry pursuant to DGR 988/19 and subsequent amendments. The granting of training credits upon entry is at the sole discretion of the Scientific Technical Committee and will be carried out by the project evaluation team on the basis of the qualifications (certificates of attendance/qualification/specialisation, declarations of learning, certificates of skills, university record, etc. ) and any evaluation tests to integrate them. Partial UFC recognitions are not permitted by law.
PERIOD AND LOCATIONS:
The course will start in March 2020 and will end by December 2020 with a commitment of 30 hours per week. Lessons can take place at the following locations:
- Assoservizi, viale Monte Rosa, 196 Grosseto. (Code Accr. OF0004);
- Manetti – Porciatti Technological Center “IISS A. Manetti”, via Brigate Partigiane 19, Grosseto (Cod. Accr. IS0080).
Attendance at the course is free.
The course requires attendance for at least 70% of the total hours (of which at least 50% are internships ).
FINAL TESTS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Those who reach the expected percentage of attendance and pass the intermediate learning tests will access the final verification test structured in a practical technical simulation and an individual interview for the issue of the qualification certificate of superior technician valid at the corresponding national and European level at EQF level 4, pursuant to Law 845/78 and LR 32/02. Otherwise, a statement of learning will be issued.
OUTGOING CREDIT RECOGNITION:
The Teaching Committee of the Degree Course in Computer and Information Engineering of the University of Siena has approved the recognition of 8 University Education Credits (CFU) recognizable at the end of the course and verified during the final evaluation.
TYPE OF FINAL CERTIFICATION:
At the end of the course, after passing the final exam, the "IFTS specialization certification" will be issued, valid at national level and corresponding to the European EQF level IV. In case of partial attendance, or failure to pass the final exam, upon request of the interested party (pursuant to DGR 988/19 and subsequent amendments), a declaration of learning may be issued certifying the UFs attended and the related knowledge and skills acquired. and verify.
REGISTRATION METHOD AND DEADLINES:
Registration requests must be received no later than February 25, 2020.
It is necessary to deliver the registration application accompanied by an identity document, curriculum vitae in European format (dated and signed) and self-certification of the access requirements , to the Assoservizi headquarters in Viale Monte Rosa, 196 Grosseto by hand or by registered mail to/ r (postmark is not valid).
The application can be downloaded from the bottom of the page or available at the Assoservizi offices.
Non-EU citizens are also required to copy the front and back of their valid residence permit. Only if the qualification was obtained abroad, it is necessary to also provide: original qualification, or certified photocopy, accompanied by a certified translation in Italian drawn up by the competent diplomatic-consular authority or by a sworn translator in Italy or from the Embassy/Consulate in Italy of the country of origin of the qualification; on-site legalization/declaration of value issued by the competent Italian Representation. In the event that the non-EU country of reference has signed up to the Hague Convention of 05/10/1961, the legalization/declaration of value on site can be replaced by the affixing of the Apostille on the original of the qualification with translation .
Only for foreign natives (including EU states) copy of the linguistic certification for the Italian language not lower than B1 level.