Presentation of Projects for 2022 -2023
We inform Messrs. Teachers that it is possible to proceed with the presentation of the projects referred to in the subject.
Please remember that the planning of interventions for the expansion of the training offer must comply with the guidelines, taking into account the needs of the training offer and the (scarce) resources allocated to the Institute Fund (drastically reduced from 2012 onwards) .
The (few) funds allocated to the Projects must therefore be aimed primarily at complementary and integrative activities for the benefit of students, preferably linked to the Projects proposed by the Ministry and the Territorial Offices, with the issuing of CERTIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATES useful for the University and/or for work (E.G. LANGUAGE CERTIFICATION, SPORTS CERTIFICATION, ECDL/EIPASS CERTIFICATION, ETC.). In particular:
- Enhance and strengthen scientific and technological culture, with particular reference to the areas of EDUCATIONAL ROBOTICS, DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURAL PLANNING, IT AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS, MECHANICS, ELECTRONICS, PLANT ENGINEERING, ENERGY, MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES, NATURAL SCIENCES, ENVIRONMENT AND TERRITORY, with the issuing of CERTIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATES useful for University and/or work;
- Promote the ITALIAN LANGUAGE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS, EVEN IMMIGRANT ADULTS;
- Promote the study of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE and linguistic INTERNSHIPS abroad;
- Promote the development of MUSICAL CULTURE;
- Promote SAFETY AND HEALTH EDUCATION;
- Promote MOTOR AND SPORTS ACTIVITIES;
- Promote EDUCATION ON LEGALITY, CITIZENSHIP AND ENVIRONMENT;
- Strengthen the integration offer for STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES/BES/DSA;
- Strengthen interventions regarding PCTOs - Paths for Transversal Skills and Orientation, for the 3rd, 4th and 5th classes;
- Promote ENTRY AND EXIT RECEPTION AND ORIENTATION activities.
The Ministry will carry out, as is now consolidated practice, monitoring interventions on the activities carried out by the educational institutions (both via online forms or reports to be sent to the USR, and through periodic visits by the Auditors), for the purposes of a timely verification in order to achieve the set objectives. The use of any external experts must be limited to highly qualified and/or people with particular and proven specialization, to comply with the increasingly stringent provisions in force.
The deadline for submitting Projects is July 16, 2022.
As you know, the Projects are presented by filling out a form: the forms, made available on the school website by the Quality Representatives in collaboration with the AA of the General Affairs Office, must be filled in carefully, in every item (without omitting the essential information on human resources and the necessary goods and services): the correct compilation of all the forms will also create the conditions for confirmation of the Quality Certification which our Institute can boast.
The collection of projects and related documentation will be carried out by the AA of the General Affairs Office.