SMART MOBILITY project: internship in Malta
We inform you that, as part of the mobility program abroad, the Smart Mobility project allows students of the Manetti-Porciatti Technological Center to participate in an internship experience in Malta which will take place in the period from 13 July 2024 to 3 August 2024.
The opportunity is reserved for 15 students of the Manetti-Porciatti Technological Centre. It should be noted, in fact, that of the 15 places provided, 7 are reserved for women.
Furthermore, it is specified that for students who are eligible for selection and will take part in the mobility experience with an ISEE equal to or less than €10,000.00, an additional economic contribution of the total value of €10,000.00 will be allocated. 120.00. In order to receive the allocation, the ISEE Declaration for the year 2023 must be submitted during the application phase.
The application for participation in the project must consist of the following documents:
- Original application form; (Annex 01)
- Copy of valid identity document for travel abroad;
- Copy of the Health Card;
- CV in Europass format (in English and Italian); (Attachments 02 - 03)
- Letter of presentation and motivation on plain paper dated and signed; (Annex 04)
- Copy of the school year report card 2022/2023;
- Declaration of parental consent to participate (only for candidates who are minors at the time of submitting the application);
- ISEE declaration for the year 2023 (only for candidates who believe they belong to the weaker groups).
The complete notice is published in the attachment to this circular .
All the documentation indicated above must be delivered to the Protocol Office of the Manetti-Porciatti Technological Center (to the attention of Mrs. Giovanna Calò).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE PROJECT REFERENCE PROF. TERESA CIMINO email@example.com whatsApp contact 329/5447540